1. What is your current age?
I am currently 17 years old.
2. How many years have you played volleyball?
I’ve been playing volleyball since I was in seventh grade. I started club in seventh grade and stopped playing club the summer before sophomore year.
3. How many years have you played varsity volleyball?
All four years on varsity.
4. What is your best volleyball memory?
My favorite volleyball memory would have to be the time I got my first kill, it was an amazing feeling that all the things I practiced finally connected.
5. What do you like most about your team and coach?
Probably the camaraderie and great chemistry. We have tons of potential and so much trust and love for each other, it’s just a brotherhood.
6. What are your goals for this season?
To just really leave everything on the court and have no regrets.
7. How do you look to accomplish these goals?
I’m going to aim to have fun, but put my all into every practice and game.
8. What game are you looking forward to the most and why?
Probably RHS because they are the crosstown rivals and four years later, there’s just a lot to prove.
9. What are your plans after high school?
I’m going to Southern Adventist University to study nursing and then going on to medical school to become a pediatrician.
10. Do you have any outside interests?
Yeah, I really enjoy the outdoors, I love to sing, hang out with friends and really just get to experience life in the fullest.