The top 10 main points for Trump’s Cabinet are:
(In no particular order)
- There has never been a wealthier cabinet in the history of American presidents.
- Ben Carson himself has stated that he would be not suitable for Trump’s cabinet because he did not want to mess up such an important role. (This was after running for president against Trump.) Ben Carson has no expertise in public policy or housing expertise.
- Elaine Chao, the Transportation Secretary is married to Mitch McConnell, which defies Trump’s promise of only taking in outsiders to his cabinet.
- Betsy DeVos, Education Secretary is an advocate of charter schools and has no experience in public education policy. She also believed that students should have access to guns in schools so they can defend themselves in sudden bear attacks. She previously stated that she would get rid of the Department of Education.
- Trump has sued his Treasury Secretary, Steven Mnuchin for better grounds on Trump Tower in Chicago after Mnuchin's aid in securing the construction of the tower. Mnuchin has produced and financed films such as “American Sniper”.
- Jeff Sessions has been accused for racism, for he has stated the KKK was alright, until found out they smoked marijuana.
- Rex Tillerson is the former CEO of Exxon Mobil, and has been awarded the Russian Order of Friendship and has personal ties to Russia. Seen in his hearing following Marco Rubio’s accusation that he was too close to Russia, Tillerson was unable to label Putin as a War Criminal.
- Rick Perry, who previously stated that if he could get rid of any Department in the government, he would get rid of the Department of Energy has been appointed to the Department of Energy.
- Andy Pudzer, former CEO of Carl’s Jr., believes in automation of factory jobs has been put in charge of Labor.
- Scott Pruitt, nominated to head the EPA has stated that he would get rid of the EPA and has sued them multiple times.