3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 package (10oz. About 40) regular marshmallows
6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until it is completely melted then remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies and stir until well coated.
- Shape treats however you’d like.
- Use spatula to a pan. Let cool. Cut into a heart shape.
Chocolate covered strawberries:
What you’ll need
- Wax paper
- Rinse strawberries and lay on paper towel until they are completely try
- In a saucepan, melt chocolate chips with shortening or vegetable oil over low heat, stir frequently. Be careful not to let the chocolate burn. Remove pan once all chocolate is melted.
- Grab a strawberry and dip the lower half of the strawberry into the melted chocolate: allow excess to drip back into the saucepan.
- Place on wax paper and wait for the chocolate to dry.
Chocolate Chip Cookies:
3 cups of all purpose flour
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of salt
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter (room temperature)
1 cup of white sugar
1 cup of brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 375F
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. In another bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy. Add both sugars to butter and mix until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla mix until mixture is smooth and creamy. Add flour and beat until all is incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spray a baking sheet with non sticking spray and bake cookies for 15 minutes
- Let cookies cool and enjoy!